Greetings from Mexico City, my sweet readers! Summer is sizzlin’ and what better way to kick off our Getaways series than with the beachwear round (if you still have no clue what the Summer Getaways series is all about, please click HERE). We are starting this one with our lovely and snobbish Pearl, the Jet-set Junkie. So if you are the kind of girl that needs some outfit ideas for a day at the beach club, sipping some Dom, I whipped this up just for you!
This beach babe is all about the glitz and glamour. Nothing’s more glamourous and glitzy than mixing white with metallic shades and textures. An embellished kaftan or kimono can be the perfect item to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Look for white bikinis with golden trim or with a silver detail (beware, white swimwear can betray you when wet).
- Kimonos are great beach companions, you get to wear a cover-up and still show your bikini.
- Detailed sandals are the way to go: chained, studded, embellished (just choose a delicate pair)
- Keep your mani/pedi as neutral as possible.
- For the glamour touch, square or round frame sunnies
WHAT PEARL’S WEARING
- Bikini set, CHLOE
- White running shorts, ZARA
- Kimono, ASOS
- Sandals, ASOS
- Studded shoulder tote, VALENTINO
- Bangle set, FOREVER 21
- Plate bracelet, MADE
- White bracelet, DOROTHY PERKINS
- Sunnies, VICTORIA BECKHAM
- New York City Ballet nail polish collection, OPI
That’s it for our glam beach girl, tomorrow we will visit Jaime, the Party Girl! Be sure to check back!
PS: NYC is two weeks away!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Net-a-porter, OPI, ASOS, Zara, Farfetch
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site