Rise & shine, my sweet readers! Monday, Monday, bloody Monday. A new week is just starting and we are halfway through with our Summer Getaways, beachwear round. Today I have for you the perfect beach outfit for the Free Spirit. So if you are the kind of gal who is all about relaxing on a deserted beach, if you enjoy spiritual cities and vacations are a synonym of finding peace and balance, then this ensemble is just the thing you need. If heading out to India, Thailand or a virgin, Mexican beach, keep on reading baby, keep on reading.
- Printed bikins are so hot this season, go for bohemian graphic prints and paisley.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match, it always adds that special touch.
- Ethnic shorts were among the most coveted items, so you won’t have any trouble finding a pair on sale
- Nothing says “Free Spirit” better than a pair of tan sandals with chunky straps
- Even if it sounds like the biggest clichè, fringed bags are always a free spirit’s best friend
- Beach waves and a headband? Hell yeah!
WHAT FLORA IS WEARING
- Bikini top, ZIMMERMANN
- Bikini bottoms, J. CREW
- Cotton twill shorts, MAJE
- Sandals, STEVE MADDEN
- Bucket suede bag, ZARA
- Tortoiseshell sunnies, OLIVER PEOPLES
- Leather bracelet, FOSSIL
- Red braided bracelet, ETTIKA
- Beaded wrap bracelet, M. COHEN
- Ring set, ZARA MARTIN
- Sand Tropez nail polish, ESSIE
- All Tied up nail polish, ESSIE
- Bobbing for Baubles nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go, my sweet readers! Three down, two to go and then we will be stepping into DAYWEAR. My NYC countdown has officially begun so I’m starting to get into an Empire State of Mind.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, sweet kisses…
llustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, Net-a-porter, Zara, Polyvore, Endless.com, Essie
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site