Good Monday my sweet, sweet readers! As promised, I am here with a new Summer Getaways post (ok, one that I put together two weeks ago but couldn’t upload it) and we are picking up right where we left off. The swimwear round is done and now it’s daywear time. So if you are taking an August Summer holiday and need a couple outfit ideas, you are going to want to be checking back with us in the next few days. Remember Jaime, our very own party princess? If you have not met her yet, click HERE and HERE to find out more about her style. So if you are packing to go to a party central destination, if Vegas or Miami is in your plans, you are definitely gonna need a killer ensemble to wander around this fun cities during the day.
- You need to look casual and effortless, but with a cool edge. You never know when the party is gonna start.
- Sequin shorts and bright, simple cami tops, make perfect pairings. You will be toning down the “evening” vibe of the shorts and still get some heads turning your way.
- Since the shorts we chose had an ethnic detail, ankle booties with fringes make a great match
- Look for a shoulder bag or a satchel with a detail to make the outfit even more interesting
- For the nails, candy colors complement the whole thing. It’s the cute factor
WHAT JAIME IS WEARING
- Yellow tank with back detail, NASTY GAL
- Sequin mini shorts, ZARA
- Fringe suede booties, NASTY GAL
- Messenger bag, ZARA
- Pastel bangle set, ALDO
- Laugh beaded bracelet, DOROTHY PERKINS
- Spike copper bracelet, ASOS
- Stacked rings, ASOS
- To buy or not to buy nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go! Ready to wander around party town with a big-ass margarita in your hand? Need some shopping before dinner and drinks? I definitely hope this helps put together the perfect ensemble! Tomorrow we will continue with our daywear round, while I get ready for my second holiday round at the beach!
Have a great week and keep checking back for more Summer Getaways!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Nasty Gal, Zara, Essie, Aldo, ASOS, Dorothy Perkins
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site