I plan on making it up to you (after my 12 day absence), so I’m posting on a daily basis (because of the time it takes to prepare on post, I usually publish 16 entries a month). We are just starting with our Daywear round on our Summer Getaways series and it’s the Jet-set Junkie time. In case you haven’t met Sweet’n’Raw’s favorite sibarite, click HERE and HERE to find out more about her. So if the destination you chose for this Summer is near France’s lavish, blue sea, if a glamorous beach where you plan to spend your days, sipping some bubbly while reading under your fabulous Borsalino panama, you’ll need a day ensemble to walk around, shop, brunch and all of those things people do on those lavish beach destinations. Here’s what I put together.
- Enough with the white, in with the pastel. As we prepare to bid farewell to another fabulous season, we need to make the most out of this candy trend.
- Printed shirts, like this polka dot one, are perfect canvases for statement necklaces. A tip: I like to match the print with the necklace, so look for similar colors, textures. It’ll look as if it’s part of the shirt.
- High waist shorts are perfect for the Summer heat. Plus, you’ll always look dressy enough.
- Satchels make perfect travel mates, just choose the right size. Cambridge Satchel Company has been making them for years and years and ASOS gets them delivered to your doorstep. Baby Pink is a limited edition, so RUN!
- For a lasting vacation manicure, Chanel is definitely the way to go. One of Sweet’n’Raw’s all-time favorite pink polishes is Ballerina.
WHAT PEARL IS WEARING
- Polka dot blouse, RIVER ISLAND
- Lilac shorts, NASTY GAL
- Crossed wedges, NASTY GAL
- Statement necklace, ZARA
- Baby pink satchel, CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY
- Statement ring, ASOS
- Coin ring, LAURA LEE
- Stacked rings, LAURA LEE
- Ballerina nail polish, CHANEL LE VERNIS
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go girls! If you are heading to the South of France or St. Barts or any other glamour beach, this is an day outfit idea that could work just fine!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Nasty Gal, Zara, Chanel, Asos, River Island
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site