Good morning, my sweet readers! Getting ready for the weekend to begin? Sure hope so! Since we are in the middle of Summer and just in time to escape to a sunny destination, the Summer Getaways series might be just what you need. Remember, we are in the middle of our Daywear round (I already gave you beachwear and evening is coming right after this) and this time it’s the City Blonde’s turn. If you want to find more about Anita, click HERE and HERE. So if you, like this city lover, are planning to spend what’s left of your Summer on a New York roof top pool, shopping on 5th, brunching on Sundays or sightseeing around London, you’ll need the perfect ensemble for it. Here’s what I came up with:
- Silk, button-down shirts are great Summer-in-the-city. A white one is a must-have and a must-pack.
- Smart shorts (like this leopard ones) are just the thing to pair up with the shirts. You’ll look summery but always clean and dressed up.
- Large leather handbags make the correct statement in an asphalt jungle. Phillip Lim’s Pashli is the best investment one can make.
- Wedges will make your legs longer and they are also easier to walk with.
- Always pack a pair of flats inside the tote, wishing you’d brought them with you is the worst feeling on Earth.
- Burgundy nails are the perfect match for leopard and tan
WHAT ANITA IS WEARING
- Signature white shirt, EQUIPMENT
- Leopard shorts, MICHAEL KORS
- Two-tone wedges, L.A.M.B.
- Pashli bag, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
- Pig ring, ASOS
- Green stone ring, MAX & CHLOE
- Coin pendant, ASOS
- Smoke Red nail polish, TOM FORD
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
Just one more Daywear post and we are done! What do you think of today’s look. Are you a City Blonde gal? If you are more of a Free Spirit, check back tomorrow!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: Equipment, Farfetch, Selfridges, Nordstrom, ASOS, Max and Chloe
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site