Finally Friday, my sweet readers! And Friday definitely calls for the perfect party outfit! That’s why today I wanted to give you a club ready ensemble, from the one and only Party Princess, our dear Jaime. This is the second post from the Summer Getaways series, evening round. So if you are at the gate, waiting for your Vegas flight while you are reading this, if Miami is what’s on the menu this weekend, if you intend to party till you drop, then you’ll need a killer look to get some serious heads turning your way. Colorful, shiny, bright and sexy, that’s all you need! Here’s what I came up with:
- Sequin shorts are definitely a party girl’s best ally. Whether you go colored, silver or with embroidered details, it’s the best choice.
- If you have a larger bottom, look for shorts with more coverage. Nude cheeks hanging out in the open are for Rap guys girlfriends.
- I like to pair detailed garments with simple ones, to give them the attention they deserve. Go with a basic, sleeveless top. Avoid the necklace, you want all the attention on your legs and cheeks (lower cheeks).
- There was a time when matching your purse to your shoes was a rule, my newest obsession is matching my purse to my top.
- For jewelery, golden arm candy and a thin ring
- For your nails, a sweet shade of pink to keep on with the colorful vibe
WHAT JAIME IS WEARING
- Yellow top, MANGO
- Sequin hotpants, TOPSHOP
- Coral wedges, MICHAEL ANTONIO
- Yellow clutch, GIVENCHY
- Wrap around bracelet, JOHN LEWIS
- Snake bracelet, ACCESSORIZE
- Braided pink bracelet, CALYPSO St. BARTH
- Spike bracelet, ASOS
- Spike ring, ASOS
- Arabesque nail polish, NARS
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go! Now you are ready to party, Vegas style!
Happy Friday! Sweet kisses…
llustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, Topshop, Selfridges, Lulu’s, Givenchy, Mango
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (email@example.com) and images must link back to this site