Greetings from the beautiful Acapulco Bay, the last of my Summer destinations. I am ready to soak up the sun and finally get rid of this white and pasty Winter skin (yes, I haven’t had the chance to do some proper sunbathing). Anyway, back to what concerns us today, the Summer Getaways post. This is the fourth one from the evening round, we only have one more to go and it will be officially over. This time I bring you the City Blonde. So if you are in NYC and you are ready to party, if the London club scene awaits, if it dinner and then drinks in Madrid, here’s what you could be rocking tonight…
- Snakeskin has gone from trend to constant, we always get to see this beauty on the runway. With a pair of skin-tight, python print jeans, you’ll seriously get the attention you deserve.
- To tone down the power of the jeans, how about a peplum (it doesn’t get girlier than a peplum)
- Some people like to pair snake print wit bold colors, I like to do quite the opposite. Play with the same shades as the jeans. As you can see, the result is all-neutral.
- Toe caps were big this season, keep on rocking them any chance you get
- For your nails, if you are lucky enough to find the impossible to find GRIS DECO from YSL, it will be the perfect final touch for the look. If not, any pastel gray will do.
WHAT ANITA IS WEARING
- Peplum top, ASOS
- Snakeskin skinny jeans, RIVER ISLAND
- Metal cap pumps, ZARA
- Blush box clutch, WITCHERY
- Snake cuff, VINCE CAMUTO
- Stretch bracelet, FOREVER 21
- Spike bangle set, FOREVER 21
- Organic ring, FRENCH CONNECTION
- Gris Deco nail polish, YSL
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
Time flies by and Summer does too. In about one more post, I will start preparing our minds and closets for Fall.
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, River Island, Selfridges, Forever 21, Zara
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site