Good Wednesday my sweet readers! I just came back from the magical city of San Miguel de Allende, México. It was a fun and relaxing weekend and now I am back to reality before my last Summer escape, the beach. As promised, this is the last post form our SUMMER GETAWAYS 2012 (daywear) round. I’ve already given you the City Blonde, the Hopeless Romantic, the Party Princess and the Jet-set Junkie. Who am I missing? The Free Spirit! So if you are heading out to chill on a deserted beach or to a Mexican town, this is the post for you. It would’ve also been useful for all of you, Lollapalooza junkies, but sadly, that was this weekend. So if you are heading out to a destination were sandals, ponchos and headbands are just the thing to wear, keep on reading baby, keep on reading.
- Flowy and lightweight blouses are just the thing to pull off that boho vibe you need.
- Denim cut-offs, printed or washed up, are the bohemian’s best friend.
- Do leave your natural waves loose and add a headband for an interesting twist.
- Always wear shoulder bags, messengers or hobos when in a Free Spirit destination (fringes are optional but always a classic).
- Layer different necklaces together. The different the length, the cooler the ensemble.
- Ring packs are useful when pulling off a killer finger candy.
- To change things up a bit, add a fun and sassy touch with bubblegum pink nails.
WHAT FLORA IS WEARING
- Ivory cape, NASTY GAL
- Printed shorts, NASTY GAL
- Tan sandals, STEVE MADDEN
- Fringe bag, SAM EDELMAN
- Long feather pendant, MADE
- Cord feather necklace, ORELIA
- Ring trio, ASOS
- Marathin nail polish, ESSIE
For all the details on today’s look, go to FASHIOLISTA
There you go! Last from daywear, ready for evening wear? I sure am! The Hopeless Romantic will be armed and ready for dinner on tomorrow’s post!
Illustrations: Ana Sofia Alanis
Image sources: ASOS, Nasty Gal, Steve Madden, Essie, Farfetch
All texts, illustrations and collages are made by me, it’s forbidden to re-post without previous request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and images must link back to this site